Latest OUI news, Oul Updates, OUI Post UTME, OUI SCREENING EXCERCISE

Breaking

Wednesday 16 March 2016

Silly question Girls ask

14slly QUESTIONS GIRLS ASK, AND HOW GUYSSHOULD ANSWER THEM.GIRL: Are you a player?ANS: Yes, Chelseafc wants to sign me next season.GIRL: Why do you want my BB pin?ANS: NO, i want to use it and burst ballonsGIRL: Baby, My subscribtion will soon expire, what will i do?ANS: Return the phone to the seller, and ask for nokia torch.GIRL: Jesus! Chuka, is that a condom you are bringing out?ANS: No, its my bank ATMGIRL: If i sleep over in your house, hope nothingfunny will happen?ANS: Trust me, We will do night vigil.GIRL: Baby send me cardANS: Yellow card or Red card?GIRL: Can you really date me without sex?ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive?GIRL: I hope you are not after my body?ANS: No, am after your spiritGIRL: I have missed my periodANS: Ask your course rep for the next class.GIRL: Baby, i want to make my hairANS: Chai, but am not a hair dresser naGIRL: Why dont you have a car?ANS: Did your father have a car at my age? MtchewNwa park well joor ER THEM.GIRL: Are you a player?ANS: Yes, Chelseafc wants to sign me next season.GIRL: Why do you want my BB pin?ANS: NO, i want to use it and burst ballonsGIRL: Baby, My subscribtion will soon expire, what will i do?ANS: Return the phone to the seller, and ask for nokia torch.GIRL: Jesus! Chuka, is that a condom you are bringing out?ANS: No, its my bank ATMGIRL: If i sleep over in your house, hope nothingfunny will happen?ANS: Trust me, We will do night vigil.GIRL: Baby send me cardANS: Yellow card or Red card?GIRL: Can you really date me without sex?ANS: Eh, are you HIV positive?GIRL: I hope you are not after my body?ANS: No, am after your spiritGIRL: I have missed my periodANS: Ask your course rep for the next class.GIRL: Baby, i want to make my hairANS: Chai, but am not a hair dresser naGIRL: Why dont you have a car?ANS: Did your father have a car at my age? MtchewNwa park well jhor

No comments:

Post a Comment